We, at geneOmbio Technologies Pvt. Ltd, are committed to render unbiased services to the customer, meeting all the requirements through continual improvement of our Quality Management System, innovative efforts and technical excellence in the field of Life Sciences using widely accepted national and international methods as per the standards biological and medical testing.
- Quality Control Department is responsible for assurance of quality in the entire mechanism, supported by a team trained Auditing staff.
- Entire processing of lab is governed by Quality Manual and Procedure Manual with more that 100 standard operating procedures.
- Inter Laboratory Proficiency Testing is done to ensure the efficiency of tests in comparison with other laboratories.
- Assessment of reproducibility of test report with integrated Quality System program
- Method Validations and Calibrations for Quality control effectiveness.
- Internal and external Training of Personnel for improvement in analytical skills
geneOmbio Technologies has ISO 9001:2015 certification which specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Our Quality Management System follows compliance requirements with ISO IEC 17025:2017 for biological testing and ISO 15189:2012 (E) for medical testing.
- Good Laboratory Practices followed for contract research services, molecular genetic testing and clinical research
geneOmbio Technologies in-house R&D laboratory has been recognized by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Govt. of India.